Applying as a MassTransfer Student
How to Apply
We are so excited that you're ready to apply! Follow the steps below to apply.
- Submit a MassTransfer application
- Send us your official transcripts from all colleges attended
- Fall Applications: March 1 (priority) and April 15 (final)
- Spring Applications: November 5 (priority)
- All applications submitted by the priority date are given full consideration to selective majors, the Commonwealth Honors College, and for scholarships. MassTransfer applications are prioritized before other transfers.
After you apply, you’ll receive an email with a link and log in information for your Student Status Page, which includes your application checklist. Check this page regularly for any updates about your application.
Apply for Financial Aid
Complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to apply for financial aid. The priority filing date is March 1 and our school code is 002221. If you need help, please connect with our Financial Aid Office.
MassTransfer students with a 2.5+ final community college GPA are guaranteed admission into a mapped or linked program. Some majors are selective and require a higher GPA and/or prerequisite classes.
Students who are not in good academic, financial, and/or disciplinary status at all previously attended colleges and/or who have a criminal history may not be guaranteed admission.
Commonwealth Honors Program (CHP) graduates are admitted into the Commonwealth Honors College (CHC) provided space is available. Verification of your CHP participation and final grades may be required.