The Digital Content Team within News and Media Relations creates news and promotional videos to tell UMass Amherst's story to audiences both on and off campus.
In conjunction with colleagues on campus, and drawing upon a list of recommended off-campus video producers, we can provide you with a variety of services.
To view samples of what we offer, view our UMass in Video library of work.
We also operate a live-shot television studio that connects the compelling stories and expertise of UMass Amherst faculty, staff and students to national and international broadcast networks.
- Video concept development
- Video graphic design
- Media training for TV interviews
- Faculty interviews for media promotion
- Documenting faculty research in support of grant applications and related initiatives in community education and outreach
- Making the case for investment in university spin-offs
Deputy Director of News and Media Relations