Academic deans, as well as advising faculty and staff, are available to assist students with choosing a major, transitioning between majors, developing an academic plan, and advancing towards graduation in a timely manner.
Please note: All academic advising is currently being done remotely at this time.
All undergraduate students, including students in an Exploratory Track, are assigned to an academic advisor and academic dean within the school, college or program that coincides with their academic major status. To determine your school or college, refer to the list of majors. You can also find your assigned advising center or advisor by checking your SPIRE Student Center.
For information or to schedule a remote session with an advisor, please select your school, college or program on the list below.
- Bachelor’s Degree with Individual Concentration (BDIC)
- Commonwealth Honors College
- College of Education
- College of Engineering
- College of Humanities and Fine Arts
- College of Information and Computer Sciences
- College of Isenberg School of Management
- College of Natural Sciences
- College of Nursing
- School of Public Health and Health Science
- College of Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Stockbridge School of Agriculture
- University Without Walls