Student Hiring Forms
Before you begin working at your UMass Amherst job you must complete and submit the following documents to your hiring department:
- I-9 Form along with acceptable identification(s)
- Federal and State Tax Forms
- Conditions of Employment Form
- Social Security Statement
- Direct Deposit Form
- FICA/OBRA Exemption Certification (SUMMER ONLY - If you are enrolled in 6 or more credits in a single summer session).
Forms can be found in the HR Document Library here: Undergraduate Employee Hiring Forms
Please see the payroll supervisor at your hiring department, or Human Resources for more information and documentation required for employment at UMass Amherst.