2017 International Coffee Hour
Financial Aid

Student Hiring Forms

Before you begin working at your UMass Amherst job you must have the following documents on file. You will submit the completed documents to your hiring department.

SUMMER ONLY: FICA/OBRA Exemption Certificate (To be completed and returned to Student Payroll Office, 325 Whitmore, only if the student is considered exempt during one of the summer enrollment sessions.)

Please see the payroll supervisor at your hiring department, or Human Resources for more information and documentation required for employment at UMass Amherst.