PSU A and Non-Unit Professionals
- Positions defined as professionals are typically covered by the collective bargaining agreement with the Professional Staff Union (PSU) Unit A. Guidelines are contained in the Professional Staff Salary Administration Program (PSSAP) Handbook for Bargaining Unit Employees (see Appendix B of the PSU Unit A contract).
- Non-Unit professionals may or may not be covered by salary administration.
- Non-Unit Professionals who are not covered by PSSAP are still subject to Trustee policies.
Position Appeal Procedures
- The position level appeal procedure can be found in Section III of the PSSAP Handbook.
- The equity position appeal procedure can be found in Section IV (H) of the PSSAP Handbook.
- Both PSU and Non-Unit Professionals under PSSAP share the same exempt hiring ranges.