Moving / Address Change
If you are moving, please submit your change of address online in the HR Direct system or in writing at the Human Resources Employee Service Center (please bring a picture ID with you).
Your change of address will be electronically transferred to:
- The Massachusetts Group Insurance Commission (GIC) and their health, life and long-term disability insurance vendors
- The GIC's Flexible Spending Account vendor (Health Care Spending Account & Dependent Care Assistance Plan)
- Your dental (or dental/vision) plan administrator
- The Massachusetts State Board of Retirement
- The University's 403(b) administrators (Fidelity, TIAA)
- The University's GAP Plan administrators (Fidelity, TIAA)
- The Commonwealth's 457/SMART plan (Empower Retirement)
If applicable, you are responsible for providing your address update directly to the following plan providers with whom you have an account:
- Optional Retirement Program vendor (if applicable)
- Home and/or auto insurance companies with whom you have premium payroll-deducted via Corestream
- If you are (or have been) a student at UMass Amherst please also update your address directly in SPIRE. PLEASE NOTE - updating your address in SPIRE does not result in your address being updated for payroll or tax purposes.