- Core 2 - Proposal Submission and Budgeting (Via Zoom) 10/22/20
- Weekly Meditation (Via Zoom) 10/22/20
- Working Remote Successfully Long Term: Session 2 (Via Zoom) 10/22/20
- UMass WomenHeart Network Support Group (Via Zoom) 10/23/20
- Kuali Session 1: Basics (Via Zoom) 10/27/20
- Self-Care and Resilience in Strange Times (Via Zoom) 10/27/20
- Core 3 - Proposal Development Methods and Tools (Via Zoom) 10/29/20
Interested in learning at your own pace? Workplace Learning and Development has a number of online learning opportunities for you to explore.
News from Workplace Learning & Development
Are you interested in tackling your personal projects and goals while establishing (virtual) social connections with your peers? Learn more about our CoJourn @UMass opportunities: CoJourn @UMass for Staff and Faculty
All workshops will be held online until further notice. Registrants will be sent Zoom links the day before the scheduled workshop.
Guidance for understanding, supporting and responding for the workplace -
- How to Talk About George Floyd and Racism with Your Team
- How to Start Conversations, Foster Connections, and Work Toward Racial Justice
- Yes, You Must Talk About Race At Work: 3 Ways To Get Started
- One Black employee’s answer to “How can...
Supervising undergraduate student workers? Check out our Supervising Student Workers page for tools, tips, and strategies for guidance: Guidance for Supervising Undergraduate Student Workers
Read through the UMass Amherst Guidance for Managers of Virtual Teams [PDF]
Try some of these tips to Keep your Employees Engaged and Connected [PDF]
Please visit the resources below to stay informed on university protocol in response to the COVID pandemic:
- Communication Etiquette Amid COVID-19 [PDF]
- Quick Guide - Fostering Inclusive Teams [PDF]
- Website: UMass Amherst Resources, Updates on COVID-19 Response