- Accountability and Support Group for Wellbeing (Via Zoom) 3/2/21
- Kuali Session 2: Budgeting (Via Zoom) 3/2/21
- Kuali Session 3: Advanced Budgeting - S2S (Via Zoom) 3/3/21
- Weekly Meditation - March (Via Zoom) 3/3/21
- Core 4 - Award Management (Via Zoom) 3/4/21
- Summit Financials Reporting - March (Via Zoom) 3/4/21
- A First Aid Approach to Psychological Wellbeing: How to Check-in on Colleagues, Friends and Family (Via Zoom) 3/5/21
Interested in learning at your own pace? Workplace Learning and Development has a number of online learning opportunities for you to explore.
- Online learning custom developed for UMass employees: WLD Self-Guided Learning
- LinkedIn Learning -- Explore how UMass's partnership with LinkedIn Learning complements campus training and development opportunities.
- Create a free LinkedIn Learning account using your Net ID and password.
- Need Environmental Health and Safety Trainings? Find them on the OWL platform: OWL
News from Workplace Learning & Development
A Peer-to-Peer Program to Support Well-being
A coalition of offices - including Workplace Learning & Development - recently launched CoJourn@UMass for Staff & Faculty, a peer-to-peer program to support well-being. 146 Staff and faculty are participating in the launch of CoJourn @UMass. Participants are matched and then each person sets a series of goals for themselves. Each week, peer partners listen to and support each other in achieving their intentions. People are using this program to focus on a range of issues of importance to them, such as wellness, managing work-life responsibilities, connecting with others, or tackling procrastination. Enrollment is now closed. More information to follow about future launches in 2021.
Guidance for understanding, supporting and responding for the workplace:read more about Anti-Racism