- Effective Communication 2.0 : Difficult Conversations 3/5/24
- Weekly Meditations on Zoom for Faculty and Staff 3/6/24
- Core 2 - Proposal Submission and Budgeting 3/7/24
- Summit Financials Reporting - March 3/7/24
- Kuali Session 2: Budgeting 3/8/24
- Building Resilience and Wellbeing for Workplace Excellence 3/12/24
- Creating an Inclusive Work Environment 3/12/24
Workplace Learning & Development has a number of Self-Guided Learning modules for you to explore at your own pace, such as:
Create your free account using your Net ID and password.
NEW: Further your career by exploring the career development paths and mastering the new staff competencies.
Career Development Paths
News from Workplace Learning & Development
Complete at least 10 hours of learning with Workplace Learning & Development from January 2024-June 2024 and receive the WLD Microlearning Certificate!
Hours can be earned via the following:
- Attend a workshop (45 mins-3 hour workshops qualify, anything longer does not)
- Complete a WLD Canvas course (Completing a Canvas course is 1 hour of training time)
- Complete LinkedIn Learning courses (Each completed course must be at least 1 hour in length)
- Complete a self-guided learning module through the WLD website (Completing a module is 1 hour of training time)
Employees that complete the requirements will also be invited to a Lunch and Learn event at the end of June 2024 and entered to win a grand prize! All employees (remote, hybrid, and in-person) can participate. The Lunch and Learn will include a catered meal, a keynote speaker, and an entry into winning the grand prize. Remote employees who...read more about Spring 2024: Microlearning Certificate
Do you need a thought partner to give guidance on a workplace or supervisor issue? Consultants in Workplace Learning & Development are available for a quick consultation to give you advice on next possible steps based on your stated need.
Request a consultation by submitting this services request form.
UMass Amherst strives for a workplace environment that fosters individual growth and accomplishment and that allows employees to create a more balanced life. The Human Resources WorkWell@UMass website gives employees valuable resources and strategies for enhancing:
- personal wellbeing
- work-life wellbeing
- employee engagement and inclusion