- Summit Financials Reporting - August (Via Zoom) 8/5/21
- UMass WomenHeart Network Support Group (Via Zoom) 8/5/21
- Retiring from the State Employees’ Retirement System (Via Zoom) 8/13/21
- UMass WomenHeart Network Support Group (Via Zoom) 8/19/21
- Summit Financials Reporting - September (Via Zoom) 9/2/21
- UMass WomenHeart Network Support Group (Via Zoom) 9/9/21
- Core 1 - Orientation and Fundamentals of Research Administration (Via Zoom) 9/14/21
Interested in learning at your own pace? Workplace Learning and Development has a number of online learning opportunities for you to explore.
- Online learning custom developed for UMass employees: WLD Self-Guided Learning
- LinkedIn Learning -- Explore how UMass's partnership with LinkedIn Learning complements campus training and development opportunities.
- Create a free LinkedIn Learning account using your Net ID and password.
- Need Environmental Health and Safety Trainings? Find them on the OWL platform: OWL
News from Workplace Learning & Development
Applications are open for managers and supervisors to participate in the Leadership Academy's Essentials of Management Fall 2021 program. Participants will obtain a certificate of completion after engaging in multi-modal learning activities and classes that enhance supervision and leadership effectiveness.
Whether you’ll be returning to your pre-pandemic way of working or not, the world of work is going to look and feel different going forward. To help you find success in this hybrid work environment, on July 13th we’re excited to kick off LinkedIn Learning’s July Challenge: Say Hello to Hybrid
Guidance for understanding, supporting and responding for the workplace:read more about Anti-Racism