HR Direct is a University of Massachusetts online system that offers employees self-service. Log in to HR Direct with your Net ID to:
- View and update your personal information
- View and update your emergency contacts
- View your pay statements
- Enroll or update your direct deposit information
- View and print a copy of your W-2
- Edit your W-4 and M-4 tax withholding information
Members of the campus community who access direct deposit or W-2 information using the HR Direct self-service portal will be required to sign up for and use a new information security service called multi-factor authentication to log in to HR Direct. Learn how to self-enroll in the multi-factor authentication service if you haven't already done so.
Other common tasks:
Logging in to HR Direct:
- Navigate to the HR Direct self-service portal.
- Enter your Net ID for your Campus User ID. Your Net ID should be your first initial followed by your last name (e.g., jsmith).
- Enter your Net ID password.