HR Colleagues Network Resources
HR Colleague Network Training Opportunities
If you have a training topic you would like covered at a monthly training, email us at askhr [at] umass [dot] edu (subject: HRCN%20Training%20Request)
- Payroll Services including Taxes, W-2, Direct Deposit
- Time Reporting Management
- Time and Attendance Correction Form
- Time and Attendance Late Pay Form
- Work Schedule Form
- Page Up and the Search Process
- ePAF Training
- Personnel Action Form (PAF)
- Student Personnel Action Form (SPAF)
GIC-Eligible New Employee Orientations
- Register a New GIC-Eligible Employee for an Orientation. (Only pre-authorized schedulers, departmental representatives, may register an employee into an orientation.) Please note - if a benefited employee employee is being re-hired with less than a one-year break in service orientation may not be required. Please contact us at gic-orientation [at] umass [dot] edu.
- New GIC-Eligible Employee Orientation Schedule
- Information for New Benefited Employees
Collective Bargaining Agreements
Many positions on campus are covered by a collective bargaining agreement. Collective bargaining agreements are available online here.
Work Life Events
- If an employee is injured at work or reports a work-related illness
- When an employee requires a leave of absence (instructions for leave administrators)
- The Work Life Events webpage provides information about the impact of key employee life events on benefits.