University Health Services is open by appointment, with precautions in place to protect the health of patients and staff.
Due to COVID-19, we no longer offer walk-in care. For appointments, call 413-577-5101. If you need COVID-19 testing, pick up a self-test kit. For all other health concerns, please submit the Minute Nurse Triage Form. In an emergency, call 911.
Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. by Appointment
Saturday/Sunday: 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. by Appointment
Special Hours: Monday, October 11th: Open 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. for Acute Care and Respiratory Clinic appointments
Action Items for Using UHS
1. Make sure you are registered for the UMass Patient Portal. You will use the Patient Portal to submit important forms, schedule symptomatic COVID-19 testing at UHS, securely communicate with our staff, and more. If you have trouble registering or accessing the portal, please review our FAQs or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Opt-in to receive text messages from UHS so you can receive important communications via text, including Zoom links for your telehealth appointments.
- Login to SPIRE
- Once logged in, click Main Menu > My Personal Information > Phone Numbers
- Select Local and/or Cell Phone from the dropdown menu, make sure your cell phone number is listed correctly, and click Save
- Login to the Patient Portal. Click the Forms tab, select Texting Opt In/Opt Out, and follow instructions to opt in
New to UMass?
UHS New Student To-Do List
UMass Students, Faculty & Staff:
If you have a new symptom of COVID-19, get tested at UHS