University Health Services is open by appointment only, with precautions in place to protect the health of patients and staff.
Due to COVID-19, we no longer offer walk-in care. For appointments, call 413-577-5101. Symptomatic COVID-19 testing is available for the UMass community. For all other health concerns, please submit the Minute Nurse Triage Form. In an emergency, call 911.
- SPRING ARRIVAL: All students arriving at UMass for the spring semester must be tested at the Public Health Promotion Center at Mullins Center (not UHS). Instructions to schedule your test will be sent out next week.
- MLK Day 1/18/21: UHS will be open 11 am - 5 pm for Acute Care, Respiratory Clinic, COVID-19 testing, and Pharmacy only.
- Respiratory Clinic/COVID-19 Testing Patients: Please do not use the main entrance; follow signs for Respiratory Clinic in the rear of the building.
- How to Waive the Student Health Benefit Plan (SHBP)
- How to Enroll in the Student Health Benefit Plan (SHBP)
- Get Your Flu Shot
Intersession Hours (Nov. 23 - Jan. 24):
Monday - Friday: 9 am - 5 pm
MLK Day (Monday 1/18): 11 am - 5 pm
Download Our Guide:
New to UMass?
UHS New Student To-Do List
UMass Students, Faculty & Staff:
If you have a new symptom of COVID-19, get tested at UHS