Welcome to UMass Amherst, and welcome to UHS, your comprehensive campus health center. We look forward to supporting your health and well-being at UMass.
New Student To-Do List:
- Visit our immunizations page and download the Required Immunizations form.
- On our Patient Portal, submit immunization information and more required forms.
- Browse our Provider Directory to learn about UHS primary care providers.
- Get information about health insurance. Decide if you will keep or waive the Student Health Benefit Plan by the end of the add/drop period (9/7/2020).
- Follow UHS on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Did You Know?
In addition to general medicine, routine care and primary care, UHS provides the UMass campus community with a wide variety of specialty services. We have a full-service pharmacy, laboratory, and radiology department on-site. Students can access specialty services that include eye care, acupuncture, physical therapy, a women's health clinic, transgender care, nutrition, and more. View a complete list of our services. For mental health care and counseling, visit the Center for Counseling and Psychological Health.