Welcome to UMass Amherst, and welcome to UHS, your comprehensive campus health center. We look forward to supporting your health and well-being at UMass.
New Student To-Do List:
- Create a Patient Portal account. You will use the Patient Portal to submit immunization information and more required forms. To create your account, go to https://umass.medicatconnect.com and click "Register." If you have trouble accessing the portal, please read our FAQs.
- Submit your immunization records. Visit our immunizations page to learn how to submit your immunization records. Immunization records for all students with a spring 2021 semester entrance date must be received by the New Student Immunization Office no later than February 12, 2021.
- Decide if you will keep or waive the Student Health Benefit Plan. Waivers are due by February 28th, 2021. Learn more about health insurance at umass.edu/uhs/insurance.
- Opt in to receive texts from UHS. Click here for instructions.
- Follow UHS on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Download A Student's Guide to University Health Services, created by students, for students!
Did You Know?
In addition to general medicine, routine care and primary care, UHS provides the UMass campus community with a wide variety of specialty services. We have a full-service pharmacy, laboratory, and radiology department on-site. Students can access specialty services that include eye care, acupuncture, physical therapy, a women's health clinic, transgender care, nutrition, and more. View a complete list of our services. For mental health care and counseling, visit the Center for Counseling and Psychological Health.