Withdrawal From the University
We recognize that sometimes circumstances dictate a need to withdraw from the University. Here are a some resources that can help you with that process, but please work with your advisors or academic deans to help navigate the process. You can make an appointment with an advisor or academic dean online or call 413-545-1969.
- Important Withdrawal Information From the Dean of Students
- Health Withdrawal Instructions
- Withdrawal Checklist From the Dean of Students Office
- Withdrawal From the University Form (Mid-Semester)
- Withdrawal From the University (After Semester is Ended)
- Re-enrollment Information