Engineering Forms, Requests, and Regulations
Please follow the links below and carefully review the descriptions to ensure you select the correct form and/or reach out to the correct contacts.
Courses and Enrollment
- Course Selection Form
- Engineering Course Override Request
- Course Change Request
- Credit Overload (fall/spring) (summer/winter)
- Third Repeat (Three Peat) Course Permission Form
- Taking a Course at Another School
- Pass/Fail Option
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal
Forms can be emailed to OSA at coeadvising [at] umass [dot] edu (coeadvising[at]umass[dot]edu).
- Withdrawing from UMass
- UMass Code of Student Conduct
- UMass Academic Regulations Handbook
- UMass Campus Policies
Instructions on Fillable PDF Forms:
- To open and complete the PDF application forms, you will need Adobe Reader. If you do not have it installed on your computer, you may download the latest version free of charge from http://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions.
- When using a fillable PDF form, make sure you download the form and save it to your computer BEFORE you input information.
- Do not open and fill out forms in a browser. Many browsers use a different pdf viewer by default that doesn't support fillable form fields. Mac users should not use the Preview program and Chrome users should not use the Chrome PDF viewer program to fill in the form.
- Do not print it to PDF—they will no longer be a fillable and others need to fill out as part of review/approval processes. Save the file as a PDF.
- DO download the form and open it in Acrobat, fill it out, then save it without printing it. Then email it to the next person who needs to sign it.