Industry Partnership Program
Improve your visibility and recruitment efforts at UMass Amherst.
Are you looking for access to a pipeline of motivated and talented engineers or aiming to partner around innovative projects and emerging technologies? Join our Industry Partner Program (IPP) to establish a long-term partnership with the UMass Amherst College of Engineering – New England’s premier public engineering program.
A Powerful Partnership
We offer a customizable annual memberships tailored to best fit the needs of each industry partner. While every partnership is unique, we provide significant value to member organizations through four core benefits.
As an IPP member, you will:
- Build deep partnerships with faculty and emerging research and technologies.
- Raise your visibility and brand awareness.
- Recruit from our student talent pipeline at all levels (entry-level to highly specialized PhD).
- Engage in educational workforce development opportunities for organizational personnel.
For more information, please contact tbutynsk [at] umass [dot] edu (Todd Butynski), Director, Engineering Career Development & Experiential Learning Center or MK Young, with the UMass Amherst Foundation.
Membership cost: $7,500
Standard "Member" benefits include:
- Participation in up to 3 on-campus career fairs and any virtual fair.
- Dedicated UMass Career Center member to assist with navigating College of Engineering recruitment and to coordinate hiring strategy.
- One specific employer recruitment day per year with various recruitment events.
- Complimentary use of meeting rooms for student recruitment events/activities.
- Featured company spotlight once per semester in weekly Career Center email.
- Participation in one DEI activity per semester.
- Listed sponsor of our Revolutionary, Inclusive, Sustainable Engineering (RISE) Scholars Program
- Company logo on College of Engineering website(s).
- Company logo/branding on College of Engineering public video displays.
Companies can also select additional a la carte benefits to be added to their annual fee. We will work directly with the company to discuss options that are most beneficial to the company and the College. Possibilities include but are not limited to the menu below:
- Sponsor capstone or Senior Design Project
- Grad Student Fellow for research on topic of mutual interest
- Student group sponsorship
- Faculty Fellowship for research
- Sponsorship (scholarship and mentoring) of one of our undergraduate RISE Scholars
- Sponsor Women In Engineering & Computing Day
As additional benefits are added to the annual fee, the recognition tiers increase as follows:
- $25k Affiliate
- $50k Partner
- $75k Principal
Companies that hit $50,000+ will be invited to participate in the College of Engineering Industry Partners Program Advisory Board.