If you are an undergraduate student in chemical engineering at UMass Amherst or Smith College, you may consider this dual-degree accelerated program. The application procedure is straightforward, and the program allows you to apply your undergraduate credits toward your graduate degree, enabling you to attain both your BS and MS degrees within a five-year timeframe.