- Director of Clinical Services
- Sr. Curriculum Developer & Campus Educator
- Violence Prevention & Outreach Educator
- Rape Crisis Specialist
Are you comparing salaries in your job search? Compare time too! Time is money.
- 5 days of personal time
- 20 days of vacation
- 14 sick days
- 14 holiday and closure day
- For a total of up to 54 paid days per year.
Additional benefits include:
- Health insurance employee contribution
- Dental and vision insurance benefits
- PSU-specific benefits
- Tuition remission for self and dependents taking classes
- Work to the rhythm of an academic year and enjoy slower time in January and during the summer to plan, innovate and decompress.
- Enjoy office space that includes standing desks, stationary bikes, and yoga mats.
- Get all of the benefits of working for the vibrant UMASS Amherst campus while broadly serving our county.
If you are interested in getting involved with CWC in another capacity, volunteer positions are available each year. Our volunteers receive CWC's required training and become potentially eligible for future employment opportunities. If this interests you, we encourage you to learn more here.