We provide extensive training in a supportive, professional atmosphere. We are pleased to offer many ways to get involved. You can volunteer, do an internship, or train for some of our paid positions. College students can apply for work-study positions as well.
- Counselor Advocates provide peer counseling, support & staff our 24-hour SASA (Sexual Assault Support & Advocacy) Hotline.
- Women of Color Leadership Network (WOCLN) offer programming and services for & about women & non-binary people of color.
- Outreach & Programming help plan and coordinate centralized external events and programs including staff recruitment, fundraising, and alumni relations
- Educator Advocates assist in developing education to prevent sexual violence.
- Admin and Support Staff provide administrative support and assist individuals seeking services in CWC’s main office.
We are currently accepting applications for all positions. Counselor Advocate Training will be offered Summer and Winter 2023. All other programs will be hired for training starting in Fall 2023 .