MPH in Health Policy and Management
Study at the intersection of health care and activism with a health policy and management degree.
Today’s health policy and management professionals tackle an array of policy, finance, and law issues amid mounting competition and shrinking resources. Success in this field requires a broad base of public health knowledge and strong leadership skills.
Our 42-credit Master of Public Health (MPH) in Health Policy and Management provides the comprehensive, state-of-the-science training health care managers and policymakers need to succeed. The management program emphasizes an aggressive yet ethical approach to institutional leadership.
MPH Health Policy and Management course requirements:
- Five public health core courses (15 credits)
- Five health policy and management courses (15 credits)
- Two health policy and management electives (6 credits)
- Practicum/field training (3 credits)
- Culminating experience (3 credits)