The 2022 Women of Isenberg Conference
The Women of Isenberg (WoI) Conference Planning Committee would like to share with you an exciting announcement: Registration for the 2022 Women of Isenberg (WoI) Conference is open!
The 2022 Women of Isenberg Conference (WoI) is an annually held conference with the mission to connect current students with faculty and alumni to help build networks and foster a community of empowerment for UMass Amherst students. The WoI Conference is open to attendees of all majors and all genders, and will experience the passionate, empowering and informative spirit of the Women of Isenberg community and allies. The themes of this year’s programming are Growth, Change, and New Beginnings: as a community that overcame many hardships within the last year, we are inspired to redesign our future and grow alongside the personal and professional obstacles that came our way.
The 9th Annual Women of Isenberg Conference will be held on Saturday, February 26th, 2022 at the UMass Amherst Campus Center from 8:30AM - 3PM. This year, our conference will take place on February 26, 2022. The registration link can be found here, on our website, and social media (Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter @woiconference).
By attending the Conference, you are provided with many valuable benefits including:
1. A supportive and empowering community for women to discuss career opportunities, challenges and lessons learned.
2. Networking with industry-leading alumni and corporate sponsors.
3. Enhancing your professional development and career-launching skills.
4. Rich content including: Keynote Presentation, Guided Networking Luncheon, 9 panels and 5 workshops, Career Reception, and more.
5. WoI Gift-Filled Reusable Bag and SWAG items!
Each of our content sessions will be led by highly-established professionals across diverse industries with unique perspectives regarding challenges faced by women and other underrepresented groups in the workplace. Topics include Diversity and Inclusion, Mental Health, Defining Success, and more.
There are two options to register for the conference:
- Purchase a ticket here for the Early Bird price of $20. Please note that prices will increase to $25 after 1/31/2022.
- Apply for a free ticket using the Women for UMass Amherst (WFUM) Ticket Waiver here!
With the uncertainty of the COVID-19 pandemic, the WoI team will have a virtual contingency plan in place. If a virtual conference is held, the conference content will be conducted over three, two and a half hour virtual events. We will monitor the pandemic closely and follow all of the same protocols as the University. We will keep everyone updated as the year goes on.