Registration takes place online using SPIRE, the university's student information system.
Degree-seeking graduate students are required to maintain continuous enrollment each fall and spring semester until the degree/certificate is awarded (see Continuous Enrollment / Program Fee below).
A schedule of course offerings can also be viewed on SPIRE. Course descriptions are listed in the SPIRE Course Catalog and the Graduate Bulletin. Not all courses described in the Catalog and Bulletin are offered every term.
Registration for New Students
- All graduate students must register for credits for their first semester. If you do not enroll by the last day to add or drop classes, your admission will be voided.
- Incoming students begin registering for classes during the following time-frames:
- Summer 2023 entering students: March 13, 2023
- Fall 2023 entering students: June 5th, 2023
- Spring 2024 entering students: November 6, 2023
- Full-time students studying on campus are required by state law to submit immunization records to the New Student Immunization Program (NSIP) office in University Health Services. The immunization form and all the information can be found on the University Health Services' NSIP website. Please submit your documentation before you arrive on campus to avoid any future semester registration difficulties.