✓ Free virtual interactive sessions you can request for your club, class, workplace, or other groups
✓ Day & evening options
✓ Pre-designed or tailored for your group
Relationships, Communication, & Conflict
Keeping it Consensual
Assertive Communication & Respecting Boundaries
Exploring Prevention & Response Efforts
Be the Good: Using Your Intervention Strategies (YIS)
How to Help a Friend
Responding to Disclosures of Sexual Violence
Maximizing Effectiveness & Reducing Harm
Leaders in Sexual Violence Prevention
How to Connect with CWC Services
Event & Project Planning Consultation
Faculty & Instructor Consultations
CWC educators are here to support faculty and TAs with a range of different services. Instructors across campus can consult with CWC staff or receive training on topics including how to:
- incorporate trauma-informed practices into their course design.
- integrate sexual violence prevention topics, such as consent and bystander intervention, into their course curriculum.
- bridge classroom learning with real-world examples and skill building across a range of academic disciplines.
- respond if a student discloses to you about sexual violence.
- help students connect to support services as they need.
CWC can also provide images and text for professors to integrate into their Moodle courses to inform students about support services available to them.