Aid to Incarcerated Mothers
- Individual therapy and counseling, psychological assessments.
- Information and referral services.
- Assistance with finding housing.
- Free legal advocacy and training for ex-offenders of DSS regarding family law and domestic abuse.
- Clothing for interviews and children, assistance for basic necessities.
- Support groups and classes available for parenting, anger management, women's support.
434 Mass Ave, Suite 503
Boston, MA 02118
Main Phone: (617) 536-0058 (Main Phone)
Type: Public, Non-Profit
Hours: Mon-Fri, 9-5