News & Notifications
Administrators have reserved Thursdays from 9 - 10 a.m. for scheduled maintenance. Users will be notified via email about any maintenance affecting user functionality; however, please refrain from performing major tasks, such as using the upload form or executing a send, during this time.
User Group Meetings
This meeting series consists of bi-weekly peer group sessions designed to enhance your knowledge base and discuss best practices for Marketing Cloud and digital communications.
- Submit a topic, issue, or question for discussion
- Add the meeting series to your calendar (download an .ics file)
For specific support issues or to report a problem, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Marketing Cloud is a powerful platform with a wide feature set that provides critical insights to optimize your communications.
- Flagship360 Marketing Cloud: 5 Things to Know
- Transactional vs. Commercial Emails
- Digital Communications Policy - DRAFT
The interface can be intimidating at first. To help you get started, here are some learning modules, provided by Salesforce.
- Marketing Cloud Basics
- Quick Start: Create and Send an Email with Marketing Cloud
- Create and Send Targeted Emails with Email Studio
- UMass Amherst communicators are required to attend training A, B & C before getting access to Marketing Cloud.
- Sign up for a Marketing Cloud training. In the type of request field, select Communications training.
A. Email Studio (MC101)
B. Email Content
C. Email Sending
D. Digital Communications Policy Overview
E. Audience Management: Data Extensions and Automation Studio
Additional training may be required for staff in technical roles.
Since the Marketing Cloud login link (for SSO users) redirects to a different address, adding it to your browser's bookmarks normally will not work. We recommend either bookmarking this page, and using the login link above, or:
- Add any page to your bookmarks and set the name to "Marketing Cloud login."
- Edit the bookmark to have the address "http://subscribe.umass.edu/mclogin"