The encrypted wireless network at UMass Amherst. Use this network for laptops, smartphones & tablets.
To set up eduroam:
- Go to umass.edu/it/eduroam. If you need wifi, use the UMASS network.
- Download and run the eduroam setup app or wizard. You will be prompted for your NetID and password.
Use this network for select streaming devices & gaming consoles (e.g. Apple TV, Xbox, PlayStation, Switch).
To set up UMASS-DEVICES:
- On a computer or mobile device, go to devices.it.umass.edu. Log in with your NetID and password, fill out the form, and click Create Device.
- Connect the device to the UMASS-DEVICES network with the info listed on the New Device Registration page.
Unencrypted network, used for Guest Wireless & event users, and for configuring eduroam if neccesary.
To connect to the UMASS network:
- Select the UMASS network.
- On the network login page, sign in with your NetID and password, or Guest Wireless account credentials.