- Email, chat, and phone at 413-545-9400
8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday - Friday
(No appointment necessary)
- After-hours email and chat support 5 - 7 p.m. Monday - Friday,
10 a.m. - 7 p.m. Saturday and Sunday
- In-person tech help at the IT User Services help center in Lederle Graduate Research Center (LGRC) Lowrise is available by appointment.
Schedule an Appointment
- Computer, Phone & Other Device Repairs
- For thesis or dissertation help, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
LinkedIn Learning is an online library of in-depth courses on subjects from creative tech tools and techniques to business skills. UMass Amherst students, faculty, and staff have unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning at no cost.
Log in with your NetID@umass.edu and password.