On This Page:
- Upload files to print and configure options at uprint.umass.edu.
Detailed instructions below.
- Go to the print release station in the Learning Commons at the W.E.B. Du Bois Library or the Science and Engineering Library in Lederle Graduate Research Center and tap your UCard.
- Select your print job on the terminal.
- Pick up your print from the printer.
Note: The UPrint portal is only available for devices on the campus network. To access the UPrint portal via the campus network from off campus, connect to the university Virtual Private Network (VPN).
- In your web browser, navigate to uprint.umass.edu.
- Click Login with SSO and enter your NetID and password.
- In the upper left of the web interface, click Upload to add a file. A window will open to let you select files. You can upload as many files as needed.
Note: The maximum file size is 52.4mb. Supported formats are Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF, images, text (CSV, RTF, & txt).
- To select an uploaded file, click the checkbox to the left of the file name in the files table.
- With a file selected, printing options for that file are displayed in the bottom right corner.
- Once you have chosen your printing options, you can click print preview to the right of the file name in the files table to preview it with those options.
You can also see the total price of each file with your selected options at the right side of the files table.
- Learning Commons - W.E.B. Du Bois Library Lower Level
- Science and Engineering Library - Lederle Graduate Research Center (LGRC) Lowrise Second Floor