Electronic Dissertation Submission Process
- Create your ScholarWorks account using a non-UMass email address or log in if your account already exists.
- Enter all information requested (demographic information, dates, title, keywords, advisor(s), abstract, etc.) on the ScholarWorks page.
- After you upload the manuscript from your computer, make sure that you can see the file name beside the Browse button before you submit.
- If you need to add supplemental content, be sure to select the checkbox under Additional Files. ScholarWorks will provide a screen to upload additional material immediately after you submit the dissertation.
- Review all information carefully before clicking Submit.
- Check your non-UMass email address for a confirmation of your submission from ScholarWorks.