ORE Virtual Office Hours: By appointment
Please email email@example.com
Our zoom room is:
The College of Education at the University of Massachusetts Amherst is a highly productive and engaged academic unit that provides leadership for and contributes to the University’s research and outreach mission as a flagship, land-grant institution.
The Office of Research and Engagement (ORE) is responsible for supporting the strength, rigor and productivity of the College’s sponsored research activity and engagement with strategic external partners. ORE works with the faculty and administration to:
- Promote and facilitate collaborative research activity and productivity across the College;
- Develop and monitor implementation of research policies;
- Provide resources and support for sponsored research and grant activity;
- Facilitate faculty development, particularly new faculty development, with respect to research;
- Facilitate publicity for research accomplishments in coordination with College communications and marketing;
- Serve as the College's liaison with the Vice Chancellor for Research and Engagement’s Office.
To contact ORE, please call (413) 545-1119 or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.