Office of Research & Engagement
Welcome to ORE!
The College of Education at the University of Massachusetts Amherst is a highly productive and engaged academic unit that provides leadership for and contributes to the University's research and outreach mission as a flagship land-grant institution.
The Office of Research and Engagement is responsible for supporting the strength, rigor, and productivity of the College's sponsored research activity and engagement with strategic external partners. The Office works with the faculty and administration to:
- promote and facilitate collaborative research activity and productivity across the College,
- develop and monitor implementation of research policies,
- provide resources and support for sponsored research and grant activity,
- facilitate faculty development (particularly of new faculty members) with respect to research,
- facilitate publicity for research accomplishments in coordination with College communications and marketing, and
- serve as the College's liaison with the Vice Chancellor for Research and Engagement's Office.
Come visit the College of Education Office of Research and Engagement in W114 Furcolo or contact one of our team members at their contact information listed below.