MTEL Information


    Teacher sitting at table with shape blocks

    All candidates for educator licensure in Massachusetts must pass the Massachusetts Tests for Educator Licensure (MTEL). If you are seeking licensure in a state other than Massachusetts, please contact Seung-eun Lee,, (413)545-2701 for more information. Access to your state’s licensing agency is available on the Teacher Licensure Agency Directory.