Get Started with OneDrive
You can access OneDrive from any web browser without downloading anything on your computer.
- Navigate to onedrive.live.com and click Sign In in the upper right.
- Enter your NetID@umass.edu (note - this may be different from your email address) and click Next.
- Enter your password and click Sign in.
You can also download OneDrive applications for computers and mobile devices.
OneDrive vs Box - How to access and use key features familiar from Box
See Microsoft's OneDrive Help & Learning Center.
Need more help?
Students: Contact IT User Services at 413-545-TECH (8324) or firstname.lastname@example.org
Faculty and staff: Contact your department’s IT professional.
- If your department is serviced by Enterprise Desktop Support (EDS), contact EDS at (413) 545-4048 or email@example.com.
- Otherwise, contact IT User Services at 413-545-TECH (8324) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Policies & Compliance
UMass Amherst and UMass System policies
- Computer Security and Usage Guidelines
- Acceptable Use of Information Technology Policy
- Information Security Policy
Federal Policy, Laws, and Standards
Online File Storage & Collaboration at UMass Amherst