Parents and families play a vital role in encouraging their students to make the most of Commonwealth Honors College’s living-learning community and in supporting these enhanced educational opportunities.
Parental and family participation can make the difference between a good experience and a great one for Commonwealth Honors College students. Learn more about how to be involved and how to make an impact.
Why Commonwealth Honors College
- Make a gift to support Commonwealth Honors College.
- Talk with your student about some of the opportunities and milestones that can enhance their experience as a first-year, sophomore, junior, or senior CHC student.
Celebration of Excellence
- Read recent Commonwealth Honors College stories.
- Read recent parent e-newsletters.
- If you are not receiving the e-newsletter and would like to be added to the mailing list, please contact kdionne [at] honors [dot] umass [dot] edu (Karen Dionne).
- Visit the UMass Office of Parent Services.