Going somewhere outside the Pioneer Valley? These companies can help!
- Trains (from Northampton) north to St. Albans, VT, and south to Springfield, New York, Philadelphia, and Washington
- Trains (from Springfield Union Station) south Hartford and New Haven, with connections in New Haven to Metro-North.
- Bus services from Springfield and Hartford, CT to New York and Boston.
- Bus services to Boston, Springfield, and New York.
- PVTA is holding public hearings about a proposed Ware-Palmer Shuttle on April 21st, and public hearings about proposed Amherst-Worcester Intercity Service on April 26th. See details at pvta.com.