For Undergraduates in degree programs offered through the University+ session and Undergraduate-Level, Non-Degree students enrolling in University-Scheduled classes.
Undergraduates in degree programs offered through the University+ session
Enroll in classes in SPIRE.
If the Spring 2024 class you wish to enroll in IS on the Open Course List:
- Complete the Open Course List Enrollment form
If the Spring 2024 class you wish to enroll in IS NOT on the Open Course List, instructor permission is required:
- Complete the Instructor Permission Request form
- Upon submission, an email will be sent to the instructor, to the email designated on the form, with instructions on how to grant permission.
- You will receive a copy of the email to serve as confirmation that the request was sent to the instructor.
- Once we receive permission from the instructor via email (you should also receive a copy), you will be enrolled on the first day of class and will be notified at your UMass email address. You may also check your schedule in SPIRE.
- Requests received from students will not be accepted.
Graduate Students and Graduate-Level Non-Degree Students
Contact the Graduate School at 413-545-0024 or @email
If you have any questions, please contact us.