A Message from the Manager of Mail & Distribution Services – Charles Apicella
Welcome to our new look! In order to support our campus better, our web pages have been updated, revised and re-formatted. The goal throughout this process is to provide better support to our campus staff and students. Mail Services is the campus resource for all things mail and distribution related. In addition to campus address lookups, these pages will provide information on how to reach us and links to useful resources for creating and preparing mail projects. Also located here, you will find links for quick and easy notification when you need to request services or order business reply envelope designs. Whether you are a graphic designer or an department staff member in charge of communication, you will find these pages helpful.
Here are some highlights –
- Contact Information available at the bottom of every page
- Quick Links to frequently used areas of our pages
- Campus specific links under one menu
- USPS links for Domestic and International Mail off our Home Page
- Menu links to our services such as Mailpiece Design and Bulk Mailings
- All Order and Request forms easily located under one header.
As always, please feel free to call any of our staff for help on your specific project.
Campus Mail Use Policy
Campus mail service is provided to students, faculty, and staff of the Five College community for University related business. Contract vendors may be granted certain mailing privileges if proper approval is acquired from the Procurement office.