The Center for Counseling and Psychological Health (CCPH) offers a community of care to UMass Amherst students to help cope with stress or anxiety, find strategies to overcome challenges, promote mental wellbeing, and succeed in college life and beyond.
CCPH is providing services by phone and Zoom rather than in person and CCPH’s offices are currently closed. Learn more about the temporary service changes CCPH has implemented to align with the university’s operating plans.
Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Phone: (413) 545-2337 | Address: Middlesex House
24/7 emergency on-call services
• Confidential sessions with counselor-consultants
• Skill building and support for undergraduate and graduate students
• Individual therapy at CCPH
• Off campus mental health services
• Psychiatric consultation
• Transitioning mental health care to college
• Assessment for ADHD and learning disorders
• Eating disorder consultation
• Sexual assault services
• Substance abuse
• Mind/body medicine
• Recommended wellbeing apps
• Other online resources
• Campus resources
• For UMass parents and families
• Mindfulness at UMass
• Community/off campus resources
• National resources
• Managing COVID-19 concerns
» Not sure where to begin? Start here.
• For International Students
• For Transgender Students
• Identifying & Interrogating Racism & Oppression
©2021 University of Massachusetts Amherst • Site Policies • Site Contact