Attention: The Bursar’s Office will be closed for business beginning at 12:00 noon on Friday May 6, 2016 in compliance with the Campus Closure for Graduation.
- Any outstanding balances can be paid through QuikPAY, the online billing service.
- Normal business hours will resume on Monday, May 9, 2016 at 8:30am.
The Bursar's Office manages student accounts. We issue online bills for tuition and fees, credit your account for payments you make and that you may receive through financial aid. We also offer a payment plan known as UPay. If you are a Perkins Loan Holder or a Nurse Faculty Loan Holder, contact our loan repayment services.
StudentsMake sure you log into your SPIRE account where you manage every aspect of your University account which includes your bills, To Do list and Holds.
- Use our Checklist For Students.
- Learn how to view and pay your bill in QuikPAY.
- Set Up Authorized Payers if you want your parent or guardian to view or pay your bill.
- Learn about Veteran Educational Benefits.
Parents and GuardiansBecome an Authorized Payer so you can view and pay the bill online in QuikPAY.
- Use our Checklist for Parents.
- Ask your student to log into SPIRE and check their list of Holds and To Dos.
- Read Money Matters: A guide to financial aid and the Bursar's online billing and payment system.
- Understand FERPA and get a FERPA Access code.
Student records are confidential and protected under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). Students may elect to set up a FERPA Privacy Waiver to allow parents, guardians or other third parties to obtain information about their Bursar bill, Financial Aid and Housing. We will not disclose information to anyone who has not been designated by the student in their FERPA waiver.