University of Massachusetts Amherst

Search Google Appliance


Federal Direct Loans

Click here to Complete your Direct Subsidized/Unsubsidized Loan Master Promissory Note (MPN) and Entrance Counseling.

You will need your FSA ID and password.

Complete your Federal Perkins Loan Promissory Note

Faxed copies will not be accepted!
Open PDF form below.

- Type required information on first page.
- Print the forms on separate pages and sign pages 3 and 4 in blue or black ink.
- Submit signed originals to:

Financial Aid Services, 243 Whitmore Building

Click here to open the form.

Student Employment Office

The Undergraduate Student Employment Office (SEO) provides a listing service with a wide variety of student jobs.

Student Scholarships

Current and prospective students can search through a listing of scholarships that are independent of the FAFSA.