Stay in Touch
Our alumni represent the University of Massachusetts Amherst Elaine Marieb College of Nursing all over the world and are nursing leaders in a variety of settings and specialties. There are a number of ways you can show your pride for UMass Nursing and stay in touch.
- Update your information and/or share a personal or professional ben [dot] monat [at] umass [dot] edu (update).
- Alumni Events - we would love to see you at an upcoming event.
- Alumni Newsletter will keep you up to date on College news, faculty research, student stories, and alumni achievements. Please submit anything you’d like to see shared with bmonat [at] umass [dot] edu (Ben Monat).
- Reconnect with a former classmate - please email Ben Monat, Assistant Director of Development & Stewardship and he would be happy to help facilitate a reconnection.
- Alumni Board provides a setting for alumni to network with one another, plan events for the college, and offer suggestions and strategies for keeping our alumni connected. We encourage all alumni to consider joining the board.
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram