COVID-19 Health Guidelines
COVID-19 testing at Mount Ida Campus Health and Counseling Clinic
Symptoms of COVID-19:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
Learn more from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Health Smart Behaviors
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer (minimum 60 percent alcohol).
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Practice social distancing; keep at least 6 feet away from others.
- Stay home when you are sick and keep 6 feet away from others.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash; or cover your mouth/nose with your elbow.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Don’t share items such as food, drinks, utensils, vapes, or similar items.