Welcome to UHS!
Fight the flu
Take your best shot against flu – get vaccinated at clinics around campus and at UHS.
Rapid STI, HIV testing
Walk in and get tested for sexually transmitted infections (STIs) and HIV:
- Wednesday, Oct. 26: 10 a.m. – 1 p.m., UHS, ground floor
- Monday, Nov. 7: 11 a.m. – 3 p.m., Campus Center room 165
- Friday, Dec. 9: 10 a.m. – 1 p.m., UHS, ground floor
STI tests screen for gonorrhea and chlamydia. HIV testing involves a finger prick; results are available in 20 – 30 minutes. The clinic is open to all UMass students. Your health insurance will be billed; bring your insurance card. Testing is conducted by UHS and sponsored by the Stonewall Center.
First- and second-year students wanted
You may be eligible for a research study on Epstein-Barr virus (the virus that causes mono). Participants earn $25 compensation for each study visit. To find out, come to UHS' South Clinic:
- Tuesdays, Nov. 1 and 15, 8:30 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Wednesdays, Nov. 2 and 16, 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Thursdays, Nov. 3 and 17, 8:30 a.m. – 8 p.m.
For more information, email Jessi Conrad, email@example.com.
Get involved with health!
The UMass Medical Reserve Corps (MRC) has plenty of hands-on opportunities to learn about keeping yourself, your friends, family, pets, and the community safe. Check out this semester's calendar of events.
Whether you're ready to quit, aren't sure what to do, or just want help getting through the day without tobacco, UHS' tobacco treatment program can help!