Welcome to UHS!
New to UMass Amherst?
Click here for New Student Immunization requirements and form.
Rapid STI, HIV testing
Walk in and get tested for sexually transmitted infections (STIs) and HIV:
- Friday, Sept. 9: 11 a.m. – 3 p.m., Campus Center room 165
- Friday, Sept. 23 : 10 a.m. – 1 p.m., UHS, ground floor
- Tuesday, Oct. 11: 11 a.m. – 3 p.m., Campus Center room 165
- Wednesday, Oct. 26: 10 a.m. – 1 p.m., UHS, ground floor
- Monday, Nov. 7: 11 a.m. – 3 p.m., Campus Center room 165
- Friday, Dec. 9: 10 a.m. – 1 p.m., UHS, ground floor
STI tests screen for gonorrhea and chlamydia. HIV testing involves a finger prick; results are available in 20 – 30 minutes. The clinic is open to all UMass students. Your health insurance will be billed; bring your insurance card. Testing is conducted by UHS and sponsored by the Stonewall Center.
Zika alert – mosquito bite prevention
Get involved in health with the Medical Reserve Corps
The UMass Amherst MRC provides educational, research and leadership opportunities in public health and emergency preparedness. Learn how you can get involved.
Whether you're ready to quit, aren't sure what to do, or just want help getting through the day without tobacco, UHS' tobacco treatment program can help!