First Year Writing Teaching Resources
The Writing Program Teacher Resources folder and the Writing Program website include a large collection of resources for writing instructors, including
- Handbooks and other logistical documents;
- Lesson plans and activities;
- Resources on teaching for social justice;
- 112: curriculum, syllabi, assignment sheets, and unit guides;
- Grading and evaluation materials; and
- Teaching, student, professional, financial, emergency, and health and living resources across campus for graduate and undergraduate students.
If you have a source you love to teach from outside the Writing Program curriculum, please upload it to our outside resources form! We love to see what you're bringing to the classroom and might even add it to our resource database.