Whitmore Admin Building
The Whitmore Administration building includes a training room and is also the location for many departments including the UCard Office, Financial Aid Services and the Bursar's Office. It's located on the south end of the campus as shown on the campus map - near the Fine Arts Center. Enter the building through the ramp or one of the side entrances.
- Call the main UMass switchboard at (413) 545-0111.
- Use People Finder to contact an individual student, faculty or staff member.
- Check Sites A-Z to find department websites.
- Request transcripts from the Registrar.
- Undergraduate Admissions
- Graduate School
- Stockbridge School
- Continuing Education and Summer Programs
Still need help?
- General Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alumni Relations: email@example.com
- Registrar: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Employment Office: (413) 545-1396 - Whitmore 1st floor, room 167