Time Management: We all have felt at times that there is too much to do, too many distractions, and too many competing priorities. Time management is a practical approach to help you feel like you have more control of how you use your time. Explore how you are using your time, examine your current time management approach, and learn strategies to feel more productive and efficient.
- Understand where our time goes.
- Find connections between the psychology of time and your own life.
- Are you unsure about which productivity method is right for you? Take this quiz to find the right one.
- Find the right app or online tool to help you manage your time.
- Being more in control of your time does not have to be difficult. Find a simple method to help you prioritize, plan, and organize your time in a way that works best for you!
- Utilize services at UMass: Consult with WLD to develop strategies to manage your time effectively.
- Learn with LinkedIn Learning: Login and access the Time Management: Working From Home course.