Time Management: We all have felt at times that there is too much to do, too many distractions, and too many competing priorities. Time management is a practical approach to help you feel like you have more control of how you use your time. Explore how you are using your time, examine your current time management approach, and learn strategies to feel more productive and efficient.
- Understand better where our time goes by reading this article.
- Watch this video to understand the psychology of time. Find connections between the video and your own life.
- Find the right app or online tool to help you manage your time.
- Being more in control of your time does not have to be difficult. Find a simple method to help you prioritize, plan, and organize your time in a way that works best for you!
- Try out the very popular Pomodoro Technique that teaches you to work with time, instead of struggling against it using only a pen, some paper and a kitchen timer.
- Utilize services at UMass: Consult with WLD to develop strategies to manage your time effectively.