Teamwork: For a team, or group of people, to achieve a common goal or complete a task in the most effective and efficient way, a collaborative effort must exist. Teamwork involves a number of dynamics such as open communication, coordination, cooperation and a high level of interdependence between team members that maintains trust, risk-taking and performance.
- Take this online assessment to determine if you are a team player.
- Learn ways to build a sense of teamwork in the workplace.
- Three aspects of successful collaboration that you can apply to your work.
- Utilize services at UMass: Consult with WLD on effective ways to strengthen teamwork.
- Learn with LinkedIn Learning: Login and access the Teamwork Foundations course.