Stress Management: We all experience stress at work - it can be short-lived or be a recurring experience. It's often the feeling of not being in control of a situation. It's important to look at how you respond to stress because that will directly affect how you are able to manage it. Effectively managing how you respond to stress can have a positive impact on your health, well-being, and your work.
- Explore steps to help minimize work stress.
- Learn ways to use stressful circumstances to build resilience.
- Learn strategies for supporting a co-worker who is experiencing personal stress.
- Want to make stress your friend? Find out how.
- Utilize services at UMass: There are many resources on campus to help reduce and manage stress that include talking with someone, taking a moment to pause, or engaging in physical activity: Employee Counseling and Consultation Office, SACL Resources, BeWell@UMass, the Body Shop Fitness Center, and Campus Recreation.
- Learn more with LinkedIn Learning: Login and access the Managing Stress for Positive Change course.