Have your efforts at development recognized! UMass Amherst employees can receive a Professional Development Certificate upon completion of attending at least 15 hours of employee development classes and workshops.
Certificate of completion requirements:
- All workshops and classes must be offered through Workplace Learning & Development (WLD) and/or The Partnership for Worker Education (WE).
- Complete 15 classroom hours of learning by taking multiple classes. (Repeated completion of a class is not eligible.)
- The required number of classroom hours must be completed within a 2 year time frame (24 consecutive months).
- Upon completion of the 15 hours, a Tracking Sheet listing the completed workshops and classes must be submitted to the WLD office for verification (via email, campus mail, or stop by the office in 303 Goodell).
- Register for WLD and WE workshops and classes.
- Save the Employee Professional Development Certificate Tracking Sheet to begin documenting your workshops today. Once the list of completed workshops and classes are verified by WLD, a certificate of achievement and a letter of congratulations will be mailed.
The Professional Development Certificate program is sponsored by Workplace Learning & Development and The Partnership for Worker Education.