Have your efforts at development recognized! UMass Amherst employees can receive a Professional Development Certificate upon completion of attending at least 15 hours of staff development classes and workshops.
- All workshops must be offered through Workplace Learning & Development and/or The Partnership for Worker Education.
- Complete 15 classroom hours of learning as of 1/1/17, by taking multiple classes. (Repeated workshops will not be applied to earning the certificate.)
- The required number of classroom hours must be completed within a 2 year time frame (24 consecutive months).
- Upon completion of your 15 hours, submit your list of workshops to the WLD office for verification (email, campus mail, stop by the office).
Once verified, a certificate of achievement and a letter of congratulations will be mailed to you.
- Save the Employee Professional Development Certificate Tracking Sheet to begin documenting your workshops today.
The Professional Development Certificate program is sponsored by Workplace Learning & Development and The Partnership for Worker Education.