- What the University expects of supervisors
- An overview of supervisor's responsibilities for University policies, procedures and systems
- Their crucial role in promoting a respectful workplace
- Resources for supervisors and managers to support them in their role
In this program we will be exploring expectations, supervisory skills and resources available to support supervision. On a piece of paper, write down your responses to these questions:
- In your opinion, what skills are most important to a supervisor's success in the workplace?
- What skills might your employees value most in a supervisor?
- What are your supervisory strengths?
We will revisit these thoughts towards the end of the program.