Meeting Management: Whether you are running a meeting or participating in one, there are essential skills and approaches to help you ensure clarity, effectiveness, and efficiency.
- Consider these guidelines for planning your meeting and to ensure your meeting achieves its objective, uses time wisely, and participants are satisfied with the meeting process.
- Prepare and distribute an agenda that best prepares meeting participants and keeps the meeting discussion on track.
- How would you describe your participation in meetings? Take this self-assessment to see what kind of meeting participant you are.
- Do you get stuck in unproductive meetings? Listen to this talk to learn strategies to change your organization’s meeting culture.
- Utilize services at UMass: Looking for improving your meeting management skills? Consult with WLD who can offer employees and supervisors 1:1 consultations as well as additional tools and tips.