With over 15,000+ courses taught by industry experts, and more added every week, LinkedIn Learning is now available to UMass Amherst students, faculty, and staff. LinkedIn Learning provides a convenient and accessible avenue for on-demand learning complementary to campus offerings. LinkedIn Learning (formerly Lynda.com) is available to members of the university community at no cost.
- Create your free LinkedIn account.
- View How to Use LinkedIn Learning to get started.
- Want to connect your UMass LinkedIn Learning account to your personal LinkedIn Profile? Key Benefits of Connecting Your LinkedIn Account . If you choose to connect your LinkedIn Profile to your LinkedIn Learning account, UMass will only be able to view your learning activity, profile information and courses
Below you will find links to collections, or groups, of courses and videos focused on specific subjects. You will need to sign into your LinkedIn Learning account to access these courses and videos. Consider starting with these suggestions, and then searching LinkedIn Learning for more.
Diversity and Inclusion
- Understanding and Confronting Unconscious Bias
- Having Inclusive Conversations and Communication Across Cultures
- Diversity and Inclusion
- How to Engage in Allyship and Anti-Racism
- Becoming an Inclusive Leader
Leading and Supervising
- Improve Your Hybrid Workforce Skills
- Managing Skills for Remote Leaders
- Leading Virtual Meetings
- Managing Remote and Hybrid Teams
- Leading with a Growth Mindset
- Be the Manager People Won't Leave
Working Remote and Hybrid
- Remote Work Foundations *New March 2022
- Working from Home: Strategies for Success
- Successfully Working Hybrid and Remote
- Building Relationships While Working From Home
- Self-Compassion: The Proven Power of Being Kind to Yourself
- Supporting Yourself During Times of Change and Uncertainity
- Workplace Learning and Development's Self Guided Learnings all have a LinkedIn Learning component.
Who do I contact if I have technical issues?
- On-demand instruction anytime, anywhere with desktop and mobile apps, and on and offline at your convenience.
- Prepare for professional certification exams and earn continuing education credits.
- Course are broken down into multiple 2 to 10 minutes segments.
- Courses are available in multiple languages and various skill levels.
- LinkedIn Learning allows you to customize your privacy settings.